Black Women and Reproductive Justice: Abortion and Life in the Post-Roe Era
September 29, 2022
12:30 PM - 2:30 PM
College of Nursing, 3rd Floor Event Center
845 S. Damen, Select
CalendarDownload iCal File
Join the Women's Leadership and Resource Center and the UIC College of Nursing for a special engagement with Monica McLemore, PhD, MPH, RN, FAAN.
Full details & registration: https://go.uic.edu/postroe
Schedule & How to Participate:
- 12:30 - 1:30pm: Public lecture
- 1:30 - 2:30pm: Seminar (open only to UIC College of Nursing students)
Guests may choose to attend in person or virtually via Zoom.
Food, Safety, and Accessibility:
- Masks are required at the in-person event.
- Boxed lunches for in-person attendees will be available for pickup beginning at 12pm. Attendees may not eat inside the event space.
- Please contact us with any questions or access requests: email@example.com or (312) 413-1025.
Continuing Education Credit:
- University of Illinois Chicago College of Nursing is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
- In order to earn contact hours, participants must attend the entire hour lecture/discussion or view the recording AND fill out the evaluation.
- Expiration date for recording: 3/29/2023
Names of joint providers: UIC Women’s Leadership and Resource Center, UIC College of Nursing
- Family and Community Medicine, UIC College of Medicine
- Center for Excellence in Maternal and Child Health, UIC School of Public Health
- UIC Gender and Women's Studies
- UIC Student Nurses for Social Justice
Sep 22, 2022
Sep 22, 2022